Thursday, September 25, 2008

I didn't take my medication


Have you ever had one of those days that you know if you get out of bed nothing will go right. Well today was my day. I woke up this morning to Nellie waking up 15 min before I had to get up. I then decide after feeding her that I had no time for a shower, I tried to do my hair and no matter what I did it looked horrible. "Aghh..whatever..fine" yes my exact words, somehow I am still in high school. Then i come out and just throw on the first shirt I find, and wouldn't you know it that shirt is my least favorite shirt (I think it makes me look fat) So instead of changing the shirt which would only take 2 seconds I decide I am lazy and would rather have a bad day, it cant get any worse now can it? I was wrong running late (because I find out I had to be to work and extra 15 min early the night before) I run out the door forgetting the my cell phone when I know I will need it, or today will be the day everyone wants to talk to me and I can't talk because I don't have my phone. Then at work I get the usual customer who are mad because they have to pay a $5 fee and that is just not constitutional and we should be arrested for taking other peoples money and maybe I should put a gun to their head while I tell them I am stealing there $5 they really need to feed their babies! Yeah I look at the clock and it is finally 5 o'clock and its time to go home. I need to stop at Fred Meyer to buy a few things before I go home. But when I get there I have to go to the bathroom so bad because I only had two 44oz of Diet Dr Pepper, I can't enjoy my shopping I have to leave (it would have been way to easy for me to use the Fred Meyer bathroom) When I get home I listen to all of Evan's "Stories" of how his day was so stressful pretending to care, and when I start telling him about my day he says "Yeah, Uh huh" as he walks out of the room so he can go play with his precious dog out in the back yard. While Evan and the boys are in the back yard playing I start to clean the kitchen (which FYI I clean every night with out certain peoples help who will remain nameless) Just as I finnish unloading the dishwasher Nellie starts to cry, Okay thats fine. I make her and bottle and walk out to the living room and step on nasty fresh dog POOP! Needless to say I might have yelled a few things that I probably shouldn't have said in front of my children's innocent ears. The stupid dog POOPS in my living room with the back door wide open. What in the world is that about. I throw the dumb dog outside yelling at her and telling her if she came inside I will remove her head with my own two shaking angry hands. My exact words! Evan tell me I should probably stop yelling so the neighbors don't call the cops on me. Whatever! (Yes still 16 years old!) Now I sit here at my computer and soak in the quiet house, no kids yelling, no dog running and playing, no TV switching from channel to channel, just silence. I now calm down just in time to go to bed, and remembering I will NOT forget my medication tomorrow!

1 comment:

Julie Randall said...

I'm glad you got to go to Fred Meyers. Did you get anything good? The boys were busy today with "mergencys". They were fighting fires all day long.