Friday, September 12, 2008

I did something good today!

I recycled all my cans today, the very first time ever that I have put that little blue box on the curb. And let me tell you it felt real good.




I also got a debit card that donates to children's cancer research. Every time I make a purchase US Bank donates a certain percent to Children's Cancer Research Fund. It really is the right thing to do!

HOW TO GET THIS CARD:
Go see a teller or banker at any USBANK Branch. (It may be a little hard for them because its not a well know card, But is does exist.) Go see Heather at the Hillcrest Branch (Orchard and Overland) She is the one that did it for me. It really is a great cause.

2 comments:

Joleen said...

Sweet! I'm on your "My Friends" list!!! :)

Julie Randall said...

Two questions: Did you tell Evan you didn't have to separate the cans like he told you to? And how do you get the debit card from U.S. Bank?