Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ouch!

Last night Nellie fell down some stairs. She hit her head on the hard floor. I ran over and picked her up, she wasn't breathing! I was freaking out, it seemed like hours that she wasn't breathing. She went limp and had no color in her. I was yelling "She's not breathing! She's not breathing" Emily came over and she started to breath a little. It was weird she didn't cry she just started doing short breaths. Her color came back to her and she started to become aware of things. I watched her all night long to make sure she was okay. It was a scary night. I am so glad and thank full that everything is okay. The picture below is a picture of her bump, the photo doesn't show how bad it really looked.



I did forget to mention my mom was there, I don't know what I would have done if my mom wasn't there. Thanks for calming me down after it all happened.

1 comment:

Julie Randall said...

You forgot me. I was there too.