Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What else could be wrong?

When Nellie was about 3 months old I noticed these spots on her back... They looked like bruises, perfectly round bruises... I didn't worry to much until more showed up, and they got darker... I googled it just to see what I was maybe working with... My results... Leukemia!!! I got scared and called the doctor... Nellie went and saw the Family doctor last month and had a blood test, when that came back normal (Not Leukemia THANK GOODNESS!) we were sent to a dermatologist. I got several questions like... Does she go to a day care? Is she jumpy or flinch when someone comes at her?.... Those are rough questions for someone who loves her child more than anything. I was even told weird things like... "It looks like someone had put out there cigarettes all over her body" They even brought out a black lite to see if they were bruises... They were not and odd thing the dermatologist has never see such a thing before... SOOOOO what is he going to do about it, they took a picture of it and will look at it in one month to see if there is any change. Our next appointment is at the end of April... I will keep everyone updated

No comments: