Thursday, November 13, 2008

Things I have asked Evan to do....

.... and still aren't done

1. Remove ugly board from the front of our window
2. Pull all cords down under the house
3. Take all trash from side of house to dump!
4. clean out garage (so I can park in to)
5. snake both toilets (I have to flush two to three times a use!)
6. Give dogs a bath (Been about 2 months)
7. Finish bathroom (No still not done!)
8. Put handles on kitchen cupboards
9. Fix carpet in Master bedroom (Its bubbling up)
10. Caulk the back door (Because it leaks)

The list does keep getting longer... Anyone want to help It would really make Evan mad!

3 comments:

Eric said...

How funny! Is that what it's like when you own your own house? Guess I'll start my list now.

Emily Reed said...

I just realized I picked the same blog background as you. Sorry, I like to copy everything you do.

Julie Randall said...

Be glad you only have to flush your toilet two or three times. If you use Troys toilet you have to plunge it every time. But you don't have to pay to use it any more. The man standing at the corner by Albertson's is looking for money. Maybe he could help.