Saturday, October 25, 2008

Something Strange is going on


The other night Evan asked me if I had heard anything outside. "No I didn't Why?"... " Someone messed with our side gate." Ehh I just thought maybe it was a raccoon because we have two BIG one that live in our tree. Then I do look at the side of our house (which is all garbage) and it looked like someone had moved it all away from the house and the gate is completely messed up. I didn't think much about it because of the racoon's. Well more stranger things are happening Evan tells me the other day his gas is almost gone, (He just filled up) and his locking gas cap is broken! Wierd. Then the most weird thing of all Evan opens the back of his truck yesturday morning (he has a shell on his truck) and out falls a beer bottle. I know Evan's not drinking so we have somthing strange going on at our house at night. Last night after HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, I got home at 1am I was brave and looked in the back of Evans Truck and there was nobody in there. That was brave of me!

No comments: