Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lets take a trip down...

....Memory Lane!!!!
I got this from a friend's blog and it was neat to remind her of some of our fun experiences. I thought this would be a great way to see what others have experienced. I can't wait to see what everyone remembers and how many people comment!! Lets see the good and the bad!!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see what memories people have of you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

2 comments:

Emily Reed said...

Remember when we were driving to California and you had the window open and I think it was a book you held up and it sucked it out the window. You looked around to see if anyone noticed and then you slowly closed the window. I don't know why but I always laugh when I think of that.

Emily Reed said...

The night you guys all came over to our house and we had a sleep over on the trampoline. (Wasn't there like 10 of us) We sent Nick home because he was going on a mission and it wasn't appropriate for him, but we let Nathan and David stay.